Current prices for our courses (from February 2016):
- Archaeology, GCE AS Level: £195 – to 6/17
- Basic Bookkeeping, Greenfields’: £135
- Bookkeeping Level 2 ICB Certificate in Bookkeeping £390 or Module 1 only £115
- Bookkeeping Level 2 After Module 1 add Modules 2 & 3 with Registration and Sage Instant Accounts: £285
- Bookkeeping Level 3 ICB Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting (new scheme): £299
- Bookkeeping Level 2 + Level 3 £655
- Bookkeeping Level 4 ICB Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping & Accounting : £195
- Bookkeeping & Accounts Levels 2, 3 + 4: £825
- Chartered ICES Certificate in Commercial Management: Single Modules: £245 Four: £906
- Chartered ICES Professional Diploma in Commercial Management: Singe modules: £455 Three: £1274
- History (Early Modern) GCE AS £195 A2 £185 Both (full Advanced Level) £360 to 6/16 only
- Law, Introduction (Access) to: Module 1 £105
- Payroll Management : £499 with ICB Registration (without £447) and including Sage Instant Payroll
- Value Added Tax (A Practical Course in Managing your VAT) : £125 (or combined with Greenfields’ Basic Bookkeeping: £235)
Regd Office: 19 Woodpecker Close BORDON GU35 0UR
Regd in England (No 3884393)
NOTES RE PRICES
- Prices include UK post & packing. Rest of World postage extra. Please see Course Description.
- If the price of the course or combination of courses you are seeking is not shown please contact our Enrolment Office.
- Instalment plan available (UK bank account only) if your course fee is over £100. Instalments are paid by Banker’s Standing Order (downloadable from our website). You can pay the deposit by cheque or online using the Additional Payments facility. Instalment plans are for a deposit followed by four instalments starting from the month after enrolment.
- Discount available to existing and previous clients.
Except where otherwise stated prices include all course components (other than exam fees or professional body registration fees ):
- textbook(s) or CD where used;
- DLP course material;
- distance learning tuition service for 12 or 24 months according to course.
- ICB Level 2 Bookkeeping courses or any combination of courses that includes Level 2 price includes the ICB Student Registration fee and First Yeasr Student Membership)
If you wish to purchase only some components please ask for exclusive price.
For full Conditions of Enrolment please consult our website. Conditions are also repeated on our downloadable enrolment form and a copy for reference is sent with your Assignment Pack.